Learn to Draw Your Own Kawaii in 21 Days
- Design your first original character after just 2 lessons (or 30 mins of practice)
- Draw with confidence in as little as 3 weeks
- Never be stuck for drawing ideas again
- Have fun! The course is based on drawing games and fun activities
- Do it as fast or as slow as you like with self-paced lessons
- Browse the course absolutely risk-free with my 30 day money back guarantee
How to Draw Your Own Kawaii Without Any Previous Experience or Special Talent
That morning changed everything.
It was a sunny crisp morning.
I was sitting at a cafe. I had 15 precious minutes while my husband watched the kids, and I wanted to do something special for myself.
Suddenly I thought, “How cool would it be to just take out my black pen and draw something awesome?” Something that would energise me. Something that would make me feel happy.
I took out my sketch pad and….
MY MIND JUST WENT BLANK!
I didn’t know what – or how to draw.
I felt inadequate.
I didn’t draw much that day. But the experience really stuck with me. For days after, I kept thinking, “I want to learn to draw in this kawaii style.”
I wanted to draw so much!!
I love drawing (I’ve ALWAYS wanted to learn). And I love kawaii style.
Drawing kawaii didn’t look that hard technically. I knew I just needed to learn all the different building blocks of kawaii, and how to put them together to create my own drawings.
So I watched YouTube videos, especially videos by Zainab Khan (Pic Candle). She inspired me so much. I felt, “I want to do this. I CAN do it!”
I also listened to a podcast by Tim Ferris about his DISSS method for learning anything faster, and I applied his method to learning kawaii. With this method I felt it was within my reach!
I practiced drawing kawaii doodles for 6 months.
Each day for 6 months I practiced a different skill: like faces, eyes, hands, and more. Then I used those basic skills to make my own new and original kawaii doodles.
And to keep me accountable, I created my Kawaii Drawings website, so it would push me to show up and do the work. I work well under pressure.
And then I had a crazy thought… Maybe other people would be interesting in learning this too, and I can make a business out of it! 😉
What happened after all that is AWESOME! Now I have fun drawing kawaii anytime, anywhere (well, most of the time – I still have bad days, but my “bad” days are way better than my good days used to be!).
And my interest in kawaii drawings has captured attention I never dreamed of getting:
I now have over 1500 subscribers from my website. My kawaii drawings get shared all over Pinterest. And recently I was contacted by Kazoo Magazine to teach their readers how to draw kawaii – and get paid for it!
My hobby, my passion has grown into so much more. And the best part of it all: I’m happier than ever since I’ve learnt how to draw kawaii.
My followers often tell me why they want to learn kawaii:
- “I have so many drawing books, but I just don’t go through them.”
- “My kids love to draw, and I want to spend quality time with them, but I am not good at drawing.”
- “I don’t know WHAT to draw.”
- “I keep drawing the same crap doodles. All my characters look the same, like clones.”
- “I need drawings for my business.”
- “I am a stay-home mum. Maybe I can make a business out of kawaii!”
- “My kids drive me crazy during the day. When they are asleep, it’s the only time I can take out my drawing stuff. I want to learn and do something fun.”
So it got me thinking: how can I help even more than just short tutorials on my website and Pinterest?
That’s when I came up with this course. So whether you’re a business blogger, a stay-at-home mum, or simply want to experience the joy of creating fun and original drawings whenever you feel like it…
I would love to share my skills with you.
Will you let me kick start your journey into kawaii?
Learn to Draw Your Own Unique Kawaii
What will I learn in 21 days?
You’ll learn how to draw your own unique kawaii characters. We’ll break it down into quick and easy, step-by-step tutorials. Here’s what you’ll do for 15 minutes each day, for 21 days.
DAY 1: Faces & Expressions
DAY 2: Body Shapes
DAY 3: Drawing Game – Kawaii Dice 1.0
DAY 4: Drawing Game – Hot Choc & Marshmallows
DAY 5: Hands
DAY 6: Feet
DAY 7: Drawing Game – Kawaii Dice 2.0
DAY 8: Poses
DAY 9: Drawing Game – Shelfie
DAY 10: Textures
DAY 11: Decorate Characters with Textures
DAY 12: Use Textures in a Real Life Example
DAY 13: Outlines on Characters
DAY 14: Outlines on Doodle Artwork
DAY 15: Decorations
DAY 16: Decorate an Artwork
DAY 17: Drawing Game – Kawaii Dice 3.0
DAY 18: Learn to Create Doodle Designs
DAY 19: Learn to Create Pattern Designs
DAY 20: Drawing Game – Draw What You See
DAY 21: Turn Photos into Drawings
And at the end of 21 days, you’ll have the skills, your own reference sheets – and the confidence you need to draw your own kawaii characters.
Wow! This course is presented so professionally, and in such a fun way. I like how it’s chunked into manageable activities. I always get stuck on drawing faces and body shapes, so it’s nice to have an inventory in the back pocket. I am no longer stuck for ideas. Thank you Tatyana!
How is this course run?
The course is run through worksheets you can print out and follow.
- 21 lessons in 21 days (but you can jump to any lesson)
- 15 minutes a day for each lesson (just over 5 hours over 21 days – more if you want, of course)
- Clear step-by-step instructions and worksheets for each lesson (over 30 worksheets and games in total)
- Focus on one skill of drawing kawaii in each lesson
- Lessons build on each other in skill and difficulty
- Each lesson is achievable
- In most lessons you’ll finish a drawing (so you can quickly share it on social media!)
Tatyana’s course has opened up the world of drawing to me. Especially the lesson about how all drawings are based on basic shapes we can all draw.
I loved being guided with step-by-step instructions. Feeling like I could draw something awesome every day. I was so proud and excited to actually draw something that looked like something! I recommend this course to anyone who’s ever wanted to draw. Thank you so much for the gift of drawing Tatyana! 🙂 It has changed my life.
Will I get any support?
Definitely. I am with you every step of the way.
- Private Facebook community: You’ll be added to an active exclusive Facebook group, where you can share your drawings with the community, and ask questions of me – and the group.
- Email support for 6 months: If you get really stuck (or are really keen to learn more) you can email me for 6 months after purchase.
What do I need for the kawaii course?
- Time: 15 – 30 mins a day for 3 weeks
- Drawing materials: 2 black pens (thin and thick), pencil, eraser, scissors, tracing paper, worksheets (will be supplied, just print out)
- Optional: Colouring supplies, if you want to colour your drawings (note: colour is not covered in this course)
- No experience
- Loads of enthusiasm and a sense of fun
How much does the course cost?
You May Be Thinking...
(click each title to expand)
How do I know this is any good?
Don’t take my word for it. Here’s what participants say:
My 5 year old son loves drawing with you! The tutorials are very easy to follow, yet challenging enough to keep him interested and focused. The best part is seeing his own surprise when he looks at the final result of his work. Thank you, Tatyana, for this amazing course!
I wanted something easy to do, yet cute and fun. And something that an adult would enjoy. That’s how I came across Tatyana’s tutorials, and I was thrilled!!! I love her drawings and how easy it is to follow her instructions. I now draw almost every day! I love being able to make something cute, in a short amount of time. It gives me confidence. It has helped me physically and mentally. It takes my mind off things and puts me in a happy place. I love it!!! Thank you Tatyana!
They are all happy to contact you if you’d like to ask them any questions about their experience doing the course.
But if you’re still unsure, just give it a shot. And if you really don’t think it’s for you, email me within 30 days, and I will give you a 100% refund.
How do I know this is going to work for me?
Why wouldn’t it? Just show up. Do the work. It’s guaranteed to work.
In each lesson, you will learn one skill of drawing kawaii. And the next lesson builds on what you’ve learned in the previous one.
That’s 21 incremental steps. That’s 21 compounded drawing skills.
Of course it’s going to work!
If for some reason you are not happy with your results, I will refund you 100% of your money within 30 days.
Can't I get kawaii tutorials for free on the internet?
Absolutely. You can spend hours and hours sifting through the mountains of content on the internet. Pinterest, YouTube… there is so much stuff. Trust me, I’ve done it.
And a lot of it is just noise.
This course is a structured, step-by-step program, that will have you creating your own kawaii drawings in 3 weeks.
On this kawaii website I’ve documented my learning journey. So you can get free lessons. But it’s not a complete and polished course, like this one.
I’ve spent the past two years drawing and learning more. I’ve distilled the drawing skills into very basic, concrete steps. And I’ve discarded the non-essentials.
This course will save you hours of searching and going down the wrong path. This course is a drawing system that works.
I don't have time
All you need is 15 minutes a day for 3 weeks to get huge results. Grab a cup of tea (or wine!) and give yourself that island of peace in your busy day.
We all have the same amount of time. What will give you the most joy with your time?
I don’t have drawing talent
If you can write by hand, you have enough drawing talent to be good at drawing. The rest is practice and the right kind of instructions.
I am too old to learn art
Vincent Van Gogh didn’t paint until he was 27. I had my first formal drawing lesson at the age of 29. There is no age requirement (or restriction) for learning how to draw.
You Are Seconds Away From Drawing Kawaii…
Learn how to draw your own unique kawaii characters in 3 weeks for just 15 minutes a day.
Have fun, feel confident about drawing, and get people’s attention with your original, cute, fun drawings.
What’s more, you can use your drawings on cards, websites, products, presentations, or educational material.
- Create a business from it.
- Keep the kids entertained.
- Make a name for yourself through your unique drawings.
- Impress others in your industry: teachers, business owners, designers, or bloggers.
And all in 15 minutes a day, for 3 weeks.
All you need to do is fill in you name, email, and password. We will create an account for you on this website, so you can login any time.
It’s quick and easy. You’ll receive your online course within seconds.
I’m so confident you’ll be drawing kawaii by the end of the 3 weeks, I’ll offer you a 30-day money back guarantee.
- If you’re not drawing kawaii
- If you’re not happy with the course in any way
- If you change your mind about the course
- Anything that has made this course not worth it for you…
Please contact me and I’ll immediately refund you.
- This course is for people who don’t know how to draw – but really want to.
- It’s for people who want to connect with other people.
- It’s for people who want to tell stories in a clever, cute, entertaining way.
- It’s for people who want to have fun – and give others a reason to smile.
- It’s for people who want to master a skill and feel proud of their efforts.
- It’s for people who want to learn a lifelong skill that can open up a world of new opportunities.
If this sounds like you, this course is made for you. If you can’t relate to this, no worries and best of luck! There may be another course out there that is more suited to you.
How Is This Course Different?
Well, most courses just have a bunch of steps that show you how to draw one particular thing.
And most of these tutorials go like this: step 1, step 2, step 20.
They go from a basic sketch to a finished drawing in one giant leap.
How can you possibly achieve that?! It’s what I thought when I was learning how to draw.
That’s why this course is different.
I’ve taken the best parts from all the resources I used to learn how to draw kawaii. I’ve learnt from the mistakes of others to create a step-by-step tutorial that’s super easy to follow.
A course that will quickly get you drawing your own kawaii characters for business, kids, or pleasure. In as little as 15 minutes a day. For 21 days.
Yep, that’s right! You’ll know how to draw kawaii in just over 5 hours.
Think of this course as a Lego set. You can take these building blocks and draw many different things. Compare this with a model car set where you only get parts and instructions to build one particular car.
This course will teach you the building blocks of drawing kawaii. But instead of just 1 thing, 1 car – you can then take those blocks and create as many things you like!
All you need to do is take 30 seconds to fill in the order form. All payments are secure. You can pay with PayPal or Credit Card.
And because I really want you to feel happy and confident with your kawaii skills, you’ll be invited to our exclusive and private kawaii community on Facebook. So you can share your creations, get tips, share skills, and get motivated and inspired from seeing the work of others in the course.
So for just $97 USD, you’re getting all this:
- 30+ worksheets ($300 USD worth)
- 21 easy to follow lessons in 21 days (kawaii drawing basics in 3 weeks)
- Personal library of references for future projects (40 faces, 24 body shapes, textures & decorations, hands, feet, positions, creativity prompts)
- Skills to draw things you want to draw (from research): kawaii foods, animals, succulents, faces
- Confidence to spontaneously draw kawaii
- Access to the exclusive private kawaii Facebook community
- Potential business kickstarter
- Entertainment for your kids, colleagues, peers, family
- Graphics for your: blog, marketing materials, educational resources, presentation, reports, social
- Drawings you can post on social media or use for DIY projects
- Exposure for you, your business, your blog…
- Lifelong drawing ability
- No-risk, 30-day money back guarantee
- The joy, fun, and fulfilment of knowing how to draw anytime, anywhere
Just because I know how much you want to draw kawaii, if you get stuck with any kawaii drawings, just email me. I will personally help you for 6 months after the purchase.
Look online and you’ll find the kawaii worksheets are valued up to $10 each, $300 USD worth – and not in half as much detail as you will receive.
So for $97 USD, you’re getting over $300 USD worth of value.
About Your Kawaii Course Creator
Hi, I’m Tatyana Deniz. I live and breathe kawaii drawings.
But it wasn’t always that way.
I grew up in an environment where drawing was considered an elite skill, available only to those “born with it”.
Even though I didn’t have drawing lessons, I wanted to draw so much!!
So you see, my love for art began long before my kawaii drawing journey began.
It wasn’t until I was 29 that I began my formal training in art. My formal credentials include:
- Multimedia Design Degree from Billy Blue College of Design (Sydney)
- Full-time study at Julian Ashton Art School (Sydney)
Learning kawaii for 6 months was a huge commitment – but I loved every second of it. And putting my tutorials on my website – teaching kawaii to others – accelerated my learning.
Since I then I’ve spent the past two years drawing, learning, and teaching kawaii.
From these tutorials, I’ve taken on board feedback and gradually refined my guides to make sure they are clear and easy to follow. I know they work because I get comments like these:
“I love all of your drawings”
“I love everything you do! You are helping me a lot with drawing! My friends are wowed now because YOU helped me draw. Thanks so much Tatyana Deniz!”
“How wonderful and inspiring you are! This is sooo cool! I’d love to be able to do this…I love the way you have explained everything…xxx…”
The enthusiasm and dedication from my kawaii drawing followers inspired me to do more.
I’ve always wanted to create a course which captures all I’ve learnt so far – so here it is. Learn kawaii in 21 days. So you can draw kawaii much faster than I took!
I promise it will work (I’ve taught myself to do it, and I’ve taught others to do it).
So go on, discover your inner artist. Your kawaii characters are waiting to be released into the world!
Frequently Asked Questions
(click each title to expand)
Is the course suitable for children?
Absolutely. This step-by-step approach is so simple that kids can follow the tutorials by themselves. There are many drawing games that kids will love. If your child is between 5 and 10 years old, I would recommend that you start the worksheet with them to show the steps. Children above 10 can do the course on their own (while you grab a cup of tea!).
Do I need special equipment to do the course?
The entire course can be done with just a pen and the supplied worksheets. I also recommend a pencil and eraser, so you can sketch until you are happy with the drawing. But it’s up to you.
Two of the lessons work best with scissors and tracing paper. However, you can do the lessons without them. Just look and sketch.
Finally, we play a few drawing games that work best with a set of dice. But if you don’t have dice, you can use a free phone app (like “Dice Roller Simulator”) or just close your eyes and pick with your finder.
Do I have to complete the course in 21 days?
Not at all. The course is designed as a 21-day drawing challenge, where you do 15 – 30 minutes of drawing each day. But you can go as fast or as slow as you like.
You also don’t have to do the lessons in this order. The lessons are designed to build on each other. But if you like, you can jump around and do other sections first.
How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you will have an account on this website. You will receive an email with login instructions.
After that you can come back and login to view the course any time. There is no time limit. You can also download the worksheets for personal use.
How can I contact you?
Visit the Contact page to send me a direct message.
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂